Campagnolo Zonda C17 Wheelset
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $62.40 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
One of the best-selling and stiffest aluminum wheels of all time, the Zonda packs technologies that are far more sophisticated compared to what other brands offer for the same price.
With the latest update, the features of the Zonda™ wheel have been enhanced even further with a C17 rim that is compatible with wider, more comfortable clincher tires. The completely redesigned rim for the Zonda takes its design inspiration from the growing trend that sees the use of increasingly wider tires, with 25mm clinchers becoming the standard if not the new minimum sizing for road riding and racing. With this increased popularity of both 25mm and 28mm tires the wheel needs to be designed in a way to optimize the tire/wheel interface.
The new wider C17 rim ensures a more efficient shape of the tire, improving cornering grip and safety while reducing aerodynamic drag and rolling resistance. A seemingly small increase in width offers a surprisingly different riding experience, one that is sure to leave any cyclist pleasantly convinced that this change is for the best.
A wider tire and a wider rim together provide better handling. The wider rim sets the foundation for the wider tire to better keep its shape
The new C17 rim has been structurally optimized and ensures a surefooted grip on clincher tires as well as an even better braking feel when compared with previous versions.
A smaller hub diameter combined with the differentiated rim height (24/27mm) and the new self-locking nipples offer a front wheel that's smooth to steer and bump-resistant: racing on this model is a safe bet.
All of that, and the Zonda is also 10g lighter than the previous version.
- Super stiff alloy rim, great for climbing out of the saddle
- Named "Best value alloy upgrade wheels" by In The Know cycling blog
- Differentiated Rim Height
- Precision milling to eliminate excess material and weight where not needed
- RDB™: Rim Dynamic Balance
- MoMag™ Technology: Offers several advantages to the structural integrity of the wheel. The name derives from “Mounting Magnet” system, shortened to MoMag™. Results in a tire bed free of spoke holes, no need for rim tape.
- MEGA G3™ spoke pattern
- Spoke count:16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Anty-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- Wheelset 1.540 kg
- Front Wheel 678 g
- Rear Wheel 862 g
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Aluminum oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 24-27/27-30 mm
- Rim width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Graphic colours: Bright Label
The Zonda™ wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- User manual
- Quick Release wheel locks
We Also Recommend
Miche Pistard WR Track Tubular Wheelset
Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Wheelset
Fulcrum Racing 7 LG Clincher Wheelset
Fulcrum Racing 5 LG Clincher Wheelset